Rain Angels are a stronghold of Festival’s success and their donations protect Festival through rain insurance.
- Recognition in the Official Festival Guide. (Deadlines Apply)
- Website recognition on Festival International website.
- Stage recognition during Festival International 2019.
- Two (2) Festival International de Louisiane 2019 Pins.
- Two (2) Rain Angels’ Circle badges.
- Four (4) Rain Angels’ wristbands Thursday through Sunday with the exception of Saturday (AM and PM wristbands) with access to the Rain Angels’ Circle Tent* (Total of 20 individual wristbands).
- One (1) Parking Pass for Special Parking (Thursday through Sunday) **
- Opportunity to purchase a guest and child pass***
* Rain Angels’ Circle Tent is a special elevated area for increased stage/scene visibility that also includes food, beverages, and private restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale.
** Special Parking is NOT guaranteed. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
*** Children under the age of 10 years with parent allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent Complimentary. Ages 11-17 allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent with guest wristband or the purchase of a minor pass. Minor passes limited to two (2) passes per membership. Additional guest passes are available to Rain Angels’ Circle supporters.
2018 Rain Angels’ Circle Supporters